MPPCS Mains Paper I A (History)
Click Image for Gallery
- 1.1 World History- Renaissance, Revolution of England, French Revolution, Industrial Revolution Russian Revolution. World War I and II .
- 1.2 Indian History -Political, Economical and Social history of India from Harappa civilization to 10th Century A.D.
- 1.3 Moguls and their administration, emergence of composite culture, Political, Economical and Social history of Central India from 11th to 18th Century A.D.
- 1.4 Impact of British Rule on Indian economy and society, Indian response to British Rule : Peasant and tribal revolts. The First Struggle of Independence.
- 1.5 Indian 'Renaissance: National Freedom movement and its leaders (with special reference to M.P.).
- 1.6 Emergence of India as a Republic, Reorganization of States, Formation of M.P. Major events of the post independence period.
- 1.7 Indian Culture, Heritage with special reference to M.P. : Salient aspects of Art Forms, Literature, Festivals & Architecture from ancient to modern times. World Heritage sites in India, Tourism in Madhya Pradesh.